Last Day of Preschool!


Last week was the end of preschool for E! If you're looking for a preschool in K-W we happily recommend St. John's. [End of year sign found here]

E's excited to be on "summer break" as his teachers called it. Though it doesn't seem like much of a break for me, I'm looking forward to a lot of time with him this summer before he goes off to "big school." I'll be posting our Summer bucket list soon! Here was last year's.


By the way, those are not the same shorts. In September he was wearing 2T and in June, 4T :) Though E is standing a bit closer to the camera in the photo on the right, so not quite the height difference the photos make it seem, but close.

E was in two different classes within the preschool (morning and afternoon) and therefore spent time with a LOT of teachers. I calculated 8 teachers and student teachers that I knew of at the end of the year plus the wonderful woman who runs the preschool.


So for a little thank you we bought fancy magnets from a local store (Gifted) and I printed out a monster label and simply wrote Thank you! From: E__ on them. And we're calling that success!

Comments

Popular Posts