Belated Father's Day

I have been under the weather the last week. And so many blog plans were foiled, but I did want to post a little something for Father's Day for Andrew.

He spends a lot of time with our boys, waking with them each morning and starting their days together, dropping E off at preschool on his bike, arranging his work schedule to work a bit after they're in bed so that he can come home early and spend 2.5-3 hours with them before bed time.

There weren't a ton of father son photos from our trip but here's a collage of what I did have :)


I saw an All About Dad sheet on my sister-in-law's facebook page and thought it was really cute. E had a good time doing it with me and some answers were really funny.


E also created some art at preschool for his dad including a really sweet card!



I couldn't resist this silly watermelon shirt. The more practical gift was an instant read thermometer for the BBQ since Andrew burned himself badly last year on the thermometer we had.


I hope many important men were honoured last week!

Comments

Popular Posts