Decluttering Mini Challenge

Since we were effectively away from Jan 18 to Feb 2, I have fallen behind on my Decluttering Challenge. I have condensed what I've missed and what's scheduled over the next couple weeks into a plan to catch up by Valentine's Day (Feb 14th).

If you are interested in decluttering but signing up for the whole year is a bit daunting, consider joining me over the next couple weeks. The point is to spend between 15 and 30 minutes a day decluttering. Let me know if you want more information.

Here's my plan:
Feb 3: Declutter under kitchen sink area

Feb 4: Declutter canned food and spices

Feb 5: Declutter / organize cold room

Feb 6: Pantry inventory (will likely be done during Feb 4/5)

Feb 7: Declutter water bottles and plastic cups

Feb 8: Read about fridge and freezer purging (decorate for Valentine's Day)

Feb 9: Fridge - declutter and clean

Feb 10: Purge food from freezer

Feb 11: Freezer inventory

Feb 12: Declutter small kitchen appliances and gadgets

Feb 13: Create recycling centre and satellite centres in the home

Feb 14: Declutter dishes/mugs/cups

Then I'll be all caught up!

One update from before we went away. Tupperware drawers (click on photos to enlarge):

BEFORE

AFTER
top drawer
bottom drawer
 TO RECYCLE

Comments

Popular Posts