Decor: What's New?

I usually refrain from purchasing everyday decor items that don't also serve a functional purpose, especially since I've spent the last couple months decluttering my house. But I truly could not resist this bunny - he makes me happy! And will likely live on a couch year-round, not just for the spring season. 


E has taken a lot more ownership over his room in the last few months. He works hard every two weeks to make sure everything is tidied up and put in it's place all on his own. He has also decided to rearrange the furniture! This new arrangement gives him almost double the floor space to play on.


T's nursery/bedroom has never been "completed" so the addition of this bookshelf (moved from our play room) has made a big difference. I also got two 3 Sprout bins on sale for toy storage.


While T will be potty training at some point in 2019, I had to throw out two change pad covers that were falling apart. I found this Little Unicorn cover on sale - it makes diaper changes a little happier for me!

Comments

Popular Posts