Last Day of JK

Tomorrow is E's first last day of school! It's gone predictably quickly. I read his report card yesterday and spent some time thinking about all the academic, social, and self-control related things he's learned. and there have been a lot.

I've printed out a Last Day of School Sign to use in the morning. Check out these last day of school signs Option 1 / Option 2.

Everett and I also put together some gifts for his teachers.


Free "Cut Above" printables found here. I made the polka dot bags out of wrapping paper and used chalk markers to write names on each bag (E wrote his own). I also asked E what he wanted to thank each of his teachers for this year and added little notes with the scissors in each bag.


Since we've never done this before I'd love to start some last day of school traditions. What are yours?

Comments

Popular Posts