Father's Day 2016

Actual Father's Day
So I had plenty of plans for Father's Day but after biking to and from church in 30+ degree weather I was zapped. So a few things got waylaid. We really enjoyed our lunch at Berlin Bicycle Cafe.

While E was napping, Andrew and I spent the afternoon organizing our master bedroom and bathroom. Update to follow, but glad we're slowly getting the house ready for baby.

After nap, we spent the remainder of the day playing in the backyard in the kiddie pool and sprinklers. We then enjoyed a BBQ dinner.



Belated Father's Day
Since feeling less than great on Sunday, we had a few plans to finish up for Father's Day. Everett had made a card and a dinosaur picture for Andrew to bring to work.



Tuesday night I made homemade lasagna which is Andrew's favourite, to be eaten Wednesday. Recipe to follow. Lasagna is one of the few meals that I actually enjoy as leftovers.

Andrew's journey in fatherhood so far!
I put together a video montage of photos and video clips starting at birth until just before this Father's Day. It was great to look back and Andrew didn't actually know we had all the video we did :)

Comments

Popular Posts