DIY Neoprene Tablet Case


E received a Magic Sketch Boogie Board for Christmas and it's an awesome tablet that has 4 writing tools and a multi-colour screen. I decided to make a case for it to keep the screen protected.

Spent a couple hours putting it together and I'm so happy with how it turned out!

Pocket on one side for the cards that slide in to the Magic Sketch for tracing.

Pocket on the other side for the extra writing tools. 
Lots of space on the inside for the tablet so kids don't scratch it when they put it away independently. 

This could easily be modified for any tablet or e-reader. And since I got a good deal on the neoprene you'll likely see a few more of these cases in the future!

If anyone is interested in a tutorial let me know and I'll pull something together!

Comments

  1. Where did you get the Neoprene and I'm definitely interested in a pattern/tutorial/instructions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts