Wild ONE Birthday Party

T turned one and we had a Wild ONE party! There were wild animals everywhere!


Invitation:
I used some clipart of wild animals and a photo of T and made an invitation in PicMonkey. And of course when I made the invitation, shorts weren't a crazy idea! Now it looks strange to see them.


Food:
I was so enamoured with this cake I forgot to take any photos of the other food! My friend Rachel did such an awesome job making it and we are so thankful she did! It was also delicious!


Decorations:
I've posted photos of all the decorations but will do a separate post on them in the future.






Favours:
E and I were really happy to put together little bags for the kids that came to T's party. Included was a bag of animal crackers, a plastic finger puppet, and 2 stamps.


I found these bags (plan on selling the remainder) and used a 2" circle punch to punch out this free printable from Crazy-Wonderful.com .


Activities:
Tails & Masks
I'm going to do a separate post on the tails and masks but I loved how they turned out and the kids had so much fun with them.



Maze and ABC colouring sheet
Since I couldn't count on the weather I wanted something for the kids to do if we were stuff inside. These free printables were perfect even though the weather was great!


Thanks so much to everyone for coming and celebrating T! A special thanks to my mom for helping me take my plans from ideas to completion :)

Comments

Popular Posts