Continuing the Grieve Adventures

After a pretty decent blog posting record in the spring and then taking the summer off I'd intended to begin posting again in September. However, that corresponded with - SURPRISE!! - the beginning of this pregnancy and energy levels were at a minimum. So I will be posting a few "catch up" posts from the fall and winter of 2020.



As far as the pregnancy goes, things are progressing well. I'm now 30 weeks along and just waiting to see if it'll be recommended I have a C-section or if I can once again attempt a VBAC (my first was a C-section, my second a VBAC). Basically waiting to see if baby manages to stay head down as the space in my differently-shaped uterus begins to restrict the baby from flipping. Otherwise, it's been a healthy pregnancy and symptoms (food aversion, nausea, pelvic pain and fatigue) while present, are manageable.


Banner has had a bit of a rough month. He'll be 13 years old in a few weeks and while all the necessities are still happening properly, his mobility has declined significantly. He's on medium strength meds and will move to stronger ones shortly if it doesn't improve.

I think that's all the updates for now!

Comments

Popular Posts