Finally got a few things together


When we moved in, I decided/declared, that I was going to move in slowly and thoroughly. And I've stuck to that. So when Andrew was away for work last week, I asked my mom to come up and help me with some unpacking in the basement and some "finishing" touches in a few rooms.

This blue vase was the first thing I bought for our new house, back in late December / early January on super clearance at Target. It has remained in our entryway empty since then :) I was really happy to find these sticks and thin wood flowers last week. I also scattered foxes around the house.


Our main floor bathroom is awkwardly large. Not a bad problem to have, but the empty space looked like it could have fit a bathtub. I've had my eye out for a piece of furniture that would be pretty and still big enough for storage. I am really happy with what we found! I'm also glad for the main floor storage for not only toilet paper, but all the hand towels and tea towels.

The bathroom is pretty formal (if a bathroom can be formal), so I'm happy with how the horse picture, happy sign, and tiny fox make it a little less formal and more fun.


The saga of the play room art. I was looking at art about a month ago. Called Andrew at work and told him about the awesome pictures of a sheep and a pig that I found:


And then I decided that they wouldn't fit in our tiny car and so I would just wait until my mom was visiting with the van and if they were still there I'd get them (or one). Fast forward, and Disappointment - they were gone. Went home. Empty handed. Couple days later, we went back and they had all new stock. And in the last aisle - the Cow.


My little super hero was so excited about this cow. And couldn't wait the one day until Andrew was coming home from a work trip to have him help us hang it. He spent the whole day repeating, "Cow" "Daddy Wall" "E cited" "Mommy cited" "Moo" over and over :)

Comments

  1. Super Boy likes the cow - this age is so much fun - Magic happens every day all day long - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are! He's been enjoying his cape quite a lot lately :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts